“If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff.” - Remy 🐭
TBH, I was really trying to make a bear but inadvertently channeled Remy from Ratatouille in the plating 😂🐀 . The ears are made from Ketonaturals Buttery Coconut Cookies and eyes and nose are Choczero morsels (note to self — turn the ones for the eyes inside out next time so they’re less creepy looking 🤦♀️).
To make the brick toast, I used 4 slices of cloud bread (made during my eggfast!). The bottom slice is left alone and for the top three slices, I cut out a square from the center of each and then cubed those squares. I mixed together 1/4 cup melted butter with 1/4 cup SF honey, a pinch of salt and 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract, coated all sides of the bread liberally and toasted them in my air fryer at 375F until golden. I assembled the slices together, topped with ice cream and drizzled Choczero Caramel Syrup.
CraftBelly Delights Vanilla Vanilla has been my favorite ice cream lately for its versatility. I made black sesame (with 3 tsp black sesame powder), blue matcha (with 2 tsp Arteolife blue matcha powder), and lavender (with homemade infused lavender cream)! I simply used a double boiler method to melt the ice cream, add the flavorings, and had them refrozen. 🍨
Honey Butter Brick Toast Topped with Ice Cream
Time: 20 minutes
- Ketonaturals Buttery Coconut Cookies
- Choczero morsels
- 4 slices of cloud bread
- SF honey
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Choczero Caramel Syrup
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilla Vanilla ice cream (3 servings)
- 3 tsp black sesame powder
- 2 tsp Arteolife blue matcha powder
- For the top 3 slices
- Cut out a square from the center of each and then cubed those squares
- Mix together 1/4 cup melted butter with 1/4 cup honey, a pinch of salt and 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Coat all sides of the bread
- Toast them in air fryer at 375°F until golden
- Use a double boiler method to melt the ice cream
- Add the flavorings and refrozen.
More Tasty Keto Toast Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.