Happy Friday!! Back during my boba and froyo days, I would always order a brick toast along with my drinks because they are bomb..it’s Friday night so I was craving for something “bad” and I knew it had to be some kind of dessert! I surprisingly had everything on hand to make this delicious beauty thanks to Scottyseveryday and CraftBelly Delights!
Keto Brick Toast (with vanilla and coffee ice cream)
Time: 20 minutes
For the toast
I used the remainder of my 0g nut free keto bread from Scottyseveryday.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 TBS melted butter
- 4 TBS sweetener of choice (I used Lakanto golden)
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- Cut out squares from the inside
- Dip them into an egg wash ( 1 egg, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBS melted butter, 1 TBS sweetener )
- Sprinkle it with a cinnamon sugar ( 3 TBS sweetener and 1.5 tsp cinnamon )
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 mins.
For the ice cream
I used the keto vanilla ice cream and keto coffee ice cream from CraftBelly Delights ( SO rich and creamy BTW - best keto ice cream ever ) One container ( 3-4g Net Carbs ) equates to 2 scoops BTW!
For the keto chocolate sauce
I made that really quickly.
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sweetener of choice ( I used Lakanto golden)
- ½ cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- a pinch of Salt
- a pinch of Xanthan gum
- Mix all ingredients
- Create the sauce over low heat. SO yummy😋
Put everything together and add berries of choice, some SF whip cream, and BAM you got yourself some bomb ass brick toast!
*recipe adapted from Buzzfeedtasty
More Keto Baked Dessert Recipes
🍦What's better than rolling in the kitchen to make some yummy and lovely Keto Chocolate Ice Cream Topped Muffin.
🍦You can hold a handful of happiness with this delicious Keto Ice Cream Waffle!
🍦...Or make your loved ones smile with this delicious Keto Ice Cream Cake Pops.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍