Colorful Rice Crispy Ice Cream Sandwich 🤤 keto-friendly & gluten-free
What’s waiting at the end of the rainbow on this lovely Monday? How about Highkeysnacks frosted protein cereal rice crispy treats mixed with @craftbelly_delights for a colorful rice crispy ice cream sandwich.
Rice Crispy Ice Cream Sandwich
Time: 30 minutes
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Highkey frosted protein cereal (1 box)
- Sugar free marshmallow (about 6.8 oz)
- Unsalted butter (3 tsp)
- Food coloring
- Line some baking dishes or bowls with parchment paper or mist surface with cooking oil.
- Melt butter in a big saucepan over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until they are fully melted. Add food coloring at this time if you’d like.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the Highkey rice crispies cereal.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray, break the mixture in half, and force it into baking dishes easily. Allow to cool entirely before serving.
- Allow CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream to melt slightly before serving. Working fast, spoon ice cream on top of the rice crispies treats.
More Keto & Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.