I used some of my favorite products! I started with the delicious CraftBelly Delights francium chocolate ice cream, a tablespoon of peanut butter, a tablespoon of ChocZero banana syrup, some almond milk and I blended it all up!! I split it up into a mason jar and a sippy cup and topped it with whipped cream and choco syrup!! Delicious!! I know, I snuck a sip! @craftbelly_delights makes some of the most delicious Keto Ice cream! Check them out!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes
Time: 5 minutes
- CraftBelly Delights Francium Chocolate ice cream (1 serving)
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon ChocZero banana syrup
- Almond milk
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Put ice cream, peanut butter, almond milk, banana syrup into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and enjoy!
More Keto & Low-Carb Drink Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.