Happy 420!!! This dessert plate made with all keto friendly treats was probably the craziest thing I made all year! 💚
I was so excited to finally receive a sample of AtomykPro moon sticks. I used everything that they sent me (moondust, moonrocks and moonshots) to create this dessert plate from another planet!
Also on this magical plate is the red velvet mug cake from EatSweetLogic which was so rich in flavor and delicious! Took literally two minutes to make 👌🏻
Last but not least, my favorite keto ice cream from @craftbelly_delights is a must on ALL of my dessert creations 🙌🏻 can’t have sweets without them 💕
Keto Red Velvet Mug Cake with Chocolate Ice Cream
Time: 5 minutes
- CraftBelly Delights Francium Chocolate ice cream (1 serving)
- AtomykPro moon sticks
- EatSweetLogic red velvet mug cake
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter
- Melt 1 tbsp butter
- Pour red velvet mug cake pouch into mug
- Crack 1 egg into your mug
- Microwave 1 minute
- Plate red velvet mug cake & Francium chocolate ice cream
- Garnish with moon sticks, moon dust, moon rocks & enjoy!
More 5-minute Delicious Keto Desserts
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍