This combo with ketofied Thai tea and @craftbelly_delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream was bombbbb omg go make it lol..
When the weather is above 75, I feel I *need* something cold..yes, not want but need lol. I had the perfect amount of Thai tea leaves to brew 6 cups to keep in my fridge. (I was able to make 18 cups with a $3 bag of Thai tea leaves...amaaazing) Check below to see how I made this!! ⬇️👌🏽🔥💣🍦🧋
Keto Thai Tea Ice Cream Float
Time: 10 minutes
- Craftbelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Ketofied Thai tea
- 6 cups of water
- 2 cups Pantai tea leaves
- 1/2 cup Lakanto golden monkfruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- 3-4 TBS heavy cream
- Boil 6 cups of water.
- While you’re waiting for that to boil, add your tea leaves into your strainer.
- Then submerge it into the boiling water. Swish water around making sure you brew every little tea leaf..I do this until my tea becomes a super dark orange color because you want to make sure you can really taste the tea when brewed (if not, it’ll taste watered down and that’s not my fault LOL)
- Once it’s at the right color (about 6-8 mins), add in your sweetener and swish that around.
- Turn off heat and add your heavy cream.
- Leave to cool then transfer to a pitcher or something to store it in.
- To assemble, add ice, brewed tea, then creamer of choice (half and half or Nutpods French vanilla is my fave)
- To make this, add ice into your cup, some Thai tea, a tiny bit of creamer or not and a carton of CraftBelly Delights vanilla ice cream in scoops! When enjoyed, scoop up your ice cream, lick it, then sip on that tea..omg amazinnggggg!!!!
More Delicious Keto Drinks
🍦 Grab 'N Go Keto Collagen Coffee Shake for Breakfast.
🍦 Creamy 'N Delicious Keto Affogato 🤤 gluten free & no added sugar.
🍦 Keto Chai Affogato Recipe (inspired by chai latte).
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍