Keto & Mind-Blowing Blueberry Pie Vanilla Ice Cream🍦
A few days ago, I made a keto blueberry compote with blueberries that were going bad in the fridge (got the idea from keto.abg..she has such amazing content..check her out!)
The compote is soooo good as a topping for ice cream, but I wanted to eat it on my EatEnlightened ice cream cone so I decided to make my own ice cream flavor using my fave ice cream CraftBelly Delights vanilla ice cream and some ChipMonkBaking cookies! I made a ketofied “blueberry pie” ice cream and it was BOMB AF lol.
Check below for the recipe!⬇️
(Recipe adapted from a FoodNetwork recipe!)
Keto Blueberry Pie Vanilla Ice Cream
Time: 15 - 20 minutes (depending on blueberry compote making)
For Ketofied Blueberry Compote
- 1.5 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoon water
- A little under 1/4 cup Lakanto golden sweetener or allulose
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add everything in a sauce pot
- Cook on medium heat about 10-15 minutes until it becomes a sauce lol.
For the ketofied “Blueberry Pie” ice cream
- 1 serving of CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream
- 1 spoonful of the blueberry compote
- 3/4 Chipmonkbaking cookie (I used the coconut one)
- Mix these all together.
- Put it on an EatEnlightened sugar free cone.
- Sprinkle some more cookie crumbs onto the ice cream and enjoy! 💣💣💣
More Delicious Keto Desserts Recipes
🍦 To enjoy everyday like sundae, try this Keto Strawberry Sundae.
🍦 10 minutes for a delicious brunch with low carb & high protein Toast Sticks with Ice Cream
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍