Time: 20 minutes (depending on how long you need to make the cookie)
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Keto and Co peanut butter cookie mix
- Melted butter
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350⁰.
- Whisk together all cookie mix, melted butter & eggs until smooth.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press to flatten to about ¼” thick. Shape if desired. (Pro-tip: use wet fingers to press so they don’t stick)
- Bake for 9-12 minutes and allow to cool before eating.
- Top with CraftBelly Delights Vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle sugar free maple syrup.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
🍦 What's better than one scoop of ice cream? A variety of toppings to go with it! This Keto Strawberry Sundae sure will satisfy your cravings.
🍦In the mood for something yummy and convenient? Maybe you want to try these Keto Poppyseed Mug Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
🍦Looking to spice things up?Try this delicious Keto Churro Bowl.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍