It’s in the 80s where I’m at right now and that calls for ice cream! 🍦🍨 I usually just eat my CraftBelly Delights ice cream directly from the carton because it comes with a little spoon on the lid (so easy) and it’s already so good on its own, but decided to make a churro bowl with my Bydash waffle bowl maker and that did not disappoint one bit! This was super easy to make! Check below to see how I made it!
(You can also just use a regular Bydash waffle maker to make this, but you know I’m extra lmao)
Keto Churro Ice Cream Bowl
Time: 20 minutes
This makes 3 churro bowls
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon Lakanto golden
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon mixture
- 1 tablespoon Lakanto golden
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all of the ingredients but the cinnamon mixture together.
- Plate a spoonful into your waffle maker.
- While that’s cooking, mix your cinnamon mixture.
- Once your waffle/waffle bowl is done, add the cinnamon mixture all around it.
- Scoop 2 scoops of CraftBelly Delights ice cream into your bowl (just 1 carton - only 3g Net carbs) and sprinkle with cinnamon! SO good y’all! You can also add some sugar free chocolate syrup on top but I didn’t have any on hand! 💣🍦🤤
More Keto Dessert Recipes
🍦Happiness comes from small and simple treat like this Keto Special Ice Cream Drumstick!
🍦For a delicious and quick dessert, enjoy this Keto Snickerdoodle Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich.
🍦Or if you want a snack to pair with keto friendly fruits, try this Keto Ice Cream Nachos recipe.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍