Yesterday I was at my brother’s house and he asked if I wanted some ice cream drumsticks (my fave), but I had to say no for obvious reasons (keto) but I sooo wanted some!
Chocolate Covered Ice Cream ConesTime: 10 minutes (depending on chocolate dip preparation)
- 1 serving CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (3g Net Carbs)
- Enlightened *new* sugar-free “sugar” cones (3g Net Carbs)
- 1/3 cup Lilys_Sweets milk chocolate chipsor any sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 TBS Nutiva MCT oil or coconut oil
- Chopped Walnuts (or whatever low carb nuts you’d like)
- In a bowl, combine your SF chocolate chips and oil of choice.
- Microwave for 15 seconds.
- Take it out and stir.
- Microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Dip your cone into the chocolate mixture and set aside.
- Grab your cone and scoop some ice cream in there then add some more on top making sure it’s secure.
- Dip that into the chocolate mixture and swirl around.
- Quickly add your toppings as it hardens super quickly.
- Set aside and make some more! I made 3 with mine.
- I waited until it hardened which was almost instantly and then just wrapped them up with parchment paper.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
🍦 This gluten free and no added sugar Keto Hazelnut Coffee Bonbons can be deliciously enjoyed without a spoon!
🍦 And if you are gearing up for exercise, Keto Fruity Pebbles Protein Ice Cream Shake will be perfect to get you ready!
🍦 Also you can make your own style of Keto Ice Cream Cake Pops and freely be creative with your decoration!
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍