Ice cream is the key 🔑 to my heart ♥️ @craftbelly_delights y’all know how us keto lifers love a rich, creamy, low carb guilt free treat and you delivered! This delicious coffee ice cream sets on top and a homemade German Chocolate brownie and is topped with sugar free heavy whip!
Thank you SuperFat for an amazing low carb, super delicious, chocolate lovers moist brownie mix! It’s super easy to make it’s literally only adding eggs and coconut oil or butter and you have an amazing warm baked brownie you can enjoy solo or topped like I did ❤️
Keto Coffee Ice Cream & Homemade German Chocolate Brownie
Time: 30-45 minutes (depending on how long it takes for the brownie)
- CraftBelly Delights Cattoddian Coffee ice cream (1 serving)
- SuperFat brownie mix
- Coconut Oil / Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, butter or coconut oil in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are firm. Center will be slightly soft.
- Let cool completely in pan before cutting into pieces.
- Plate brownie.
- Add a scoop of CraftBelly Delights Cattoddian Coffee ice cream.
- Top with sugar free heavy whip.
More Yummy & Guilt-Free Keto Brownie Recipes
🍦 Brownie à la Mode with delicious keto vanilla ice cream.
🍦 Keto Black Sesame Blondies Paired with Vanilla Ice Cream.
🍦 Brownie Banana Splits Sundae.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.