I’m losing conetrol 🍦
Over this ice cream combo! 🍨🥜🍓🫐
Aftericecream recently launched a PB&J ice cream and I wanted to recreate a keto-friendly version at home using CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla, Jif, and NaturesHollow sugar-free Mountain Berry Jam. I melted down the ice cream, swirled in the PB and jam, and refroze it before scooping it into an EatEnlightened sugar(free) cone. ❤️
Keto Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream
Time: 20-30 minutes (for refreezing)
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- NaturesHollow sugar-free mountain berry jam
- Jiff Peanut butter
- EatEnlightened sugar-free cone
- Take CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream and let it sit at room temperature until slightly melted
- Swirl in jam and peanut butter
- Place in freezer for 20-30 mins
- Scoop and enjoy on a cone!
More Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍