And now for dessert!! Wow wow wow!! AMAZEBALLS!
I made a brownie banana split sundae with fresh strawberries and almonds!! You know I had to include some of my favorite brands to create this monster of a thing!!
I use Kawaiitreatsandeats for the brownie bottom, some Choczero chocolate chips, hazelnut spread and banana syrup and some delectable @craftbelly_delights ice cream!!
I can happily end my eating window and dream about this for the rest of the night 🤤🍨🌰🍫
Brownie Banana Splits Sundae
Time: 15 minutes
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Kawaiitreatsandeats chocolate mug cake
- Cake mix
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- ChocZero chocolate chips
- ChocZero Hazelnut syrup
- ChocZero Banana syrup
- Whipped cream
- Strawberry (sliced)
- Almond slices
- In a mug, warm up 1 Tbsp of butter
- Add 1 egg white, 1.4 Tsp of vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon
- Blend the mixture
- Pour dry KawaiiTreatsandEats chocolate mug cake mix in and stir until smooth
- Microwave for 45-55 seconds
- Allow to cool for about a minute or so
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍