And my Ube Bundt Cake Delight went like...
Mauiketotreats Ube Pound Cake is one of my favorite cake mixes! Ate it warm right out of the Bydash Bundt cake maker with CraftBelly Delights vanilla ice cream on top. I think I just went to heaven and back. 🤍
Ube Bundt Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
Time: 20 minutes
- Mauiketotreats Ube pound cake mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- coconut oil
- Ube frosting
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- a drop of ube extract
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Sugar free sprinkles
- Mix together 2tbsp of butter, 2tbsp of sour cream and 2tbsp of cream cheese with 2 eggs.
- Mix in the Maui keto treat Ube pound cake and mix very well.
- Spray coconut oil on the dash Bundt cake maker and pour the batter in.
- Cook for about 15 minutes (you can make two with this batter)
- Whisk together 3tbsp of heavy whipping cream and 2tbsp of monk fruit sweetener (powdered) add a drop of Ube extract for the frosting.
- Spread it, sprinkle on some zero sugar sprinkles and top with a scoop of ice cream 🙌🏻
More Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
🍦 Keto Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bar.
🍦 Keto Lemon Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream.
🍦 Low Carb Neapolitan Ice Cream Pops.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.