Easy Keto Blueberry Bundt Cake à la Mode 🫐🍨
What do you do when it’s World Baking Day and you have a busy day with no time to bake?
...Get out your favorite Bydash appliance and go to town! 🤣 I decided to make Blueberry Bundt Cake a la mode using Ketoandco pancake batter for the mix which I added blueberries to, then topped with CraftBelly Delights vanilla ice cream, and drizzled some Choczero syrup for my treat of the day!
Keto Blueberry Bundt Cake
Time: 15 minutes
- Ketoandco pancake and waffle mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons nut milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- coconut oil spray
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Mix together 3 large eggs, 2 tablespoons nut milk, 1 tablespoon oil.
- Mix in Ketoandco pancake and waffle then add blueberry
- Spray coconut oil on the dash cake maker and pour the batter in.
- Cook for about 15 minutes
- Top with a scoop of CraftBelly Delights vanilla ice cream and drizzle some sugar free maple syrup.
- Garnish with blueberries.
More Keto & Low Carb Dessert Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.