NorCal has been soooooooo hot lately! We had an excessive heat warning for the past two days and so I’ve been staying put indoors with my AC blasted 😓
Coconut Pandan Milk Dessert with Ice Cream
Time: 20 minutes
Coconut Pandan Milk (3 servings):
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 3 TBS Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
- 3 pandan leaves bunched up and tied (I buy mine at my local Asian market for super cheap)
- Pandan Agar Agar (homemade)
- (Optional) Chopped strawberries
- (Optional - would not use this next time unless eaten warm) boiled kabocha (just a couple)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- A couple scoops of the coconut milk mixture
- A little almond milk
- Ice cubes + (more sweetener if needed)
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- To make coconut pandan milk, boil coconut milk, monkfruit sweetener and pandan leaves together and let it sit. Taste to see if you like it. It WILL be on the sweeter side because when I assemble it, I add a little almond milk or half and half to it (almond milk for less calories 😜)
- Assemble it. I topped mine with Pandan ice cream I made with my CraftBelly Delights ice cream and that was perfect!
More Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
🍦 Easy Keto Blueberry Bundt Cake à la mode.
🍦 Keto Black Sesame Blondies Paired with Vanilla Ice Cream.
🍦 Brownie Banana Splits Sundae.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.