Mini Ice Cream Cake 🍨 keto-friendly & low carb
Who wants mini ice cream cake? I used a mug cake recipe, any cake recipe will work.
Low Carb Mini Ice Cream Cake
Time: 40 mins (including freezing)
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Unsalted butter (melted) (1/2 tbsp)
- Egg (large) (1)
- Vanilla extract (¼ tsp)
- Powdered keto sugar (2 tbsp)
- Almond flour (¼ cup)
- Cocoa powder (or instant coffee) (1 tbsp)
- Baking powder (½ tbsp)
- Mix butter, egg and vanilla extract together
- Then add in the powdered keto sugar, almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder
- Mix and then add to a mug
- Microwave for 30 seconds then stop and wait a few seconds
- Microwave for another 15 seconds - you don’t want to overcook the cake!
- Remove from microwave and let your mug cake cool for a few minutes
- Cut out some cake (I used a circle mold cutter) (note: cut the cake in half if it’s too thick)
- Add your CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream
- Put the ice cream cake back in the freezer for 30 mins, but do not freeze overnight (or else the mug cake may get too hard).
- Remove and enjoy!
More Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.