With it being in the upper 80’s next week, I thought I’d make some cold treats for me (and I guess my family) to eat lmao.
Growing up, my mom would always get neapolitan ice cream because it has the best of three worlds: strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. I was having massive cravings for this, so I used my fave keto ice cream brand @craftbelly_delights to recreate this but in ice cream pop form! The bottom layer is Chipmonkbaking chocolate peanut butter cookie and OMG, best combo ever. I took a bite and was instantly happy LOL. Check below to see how I made this! ⬇️*saw a pic of this online and I recreated it, but keto form.
Keto Neapolitan Ice Cream Popsicles
Time: 20 minutes
This makes 3 huge pops or 12 squares
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (2 servings)
- CraftBelly Delights Francium Chocolate ice cream (2 servings)
- CraftBelly Delights “strawberry” ice cream that I made (smash 6 strawberries then mix it into vanilla ice cream. Freeze. (2 servings)
- 2 Chipmonkbaking keto Chocolate Peanut Butter cookie bites
- Apply parchment paper to a rectangular mold.
- Layer bottom with crumbled cookies.
- Layer first layer with chocolate, then vanilla, then strawberry.
- Add a popsicle stick (had this in my craft box).
- Freeze overnight and enjoy the next day! Thank me later!! Lol I’d personally cut them up as squares and add little toothpicks or skewers because one pop is ginormous lol
More Keto & Low Carb Ice Cream Recipes
🍦 Keto-friendly Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream Cone.
🍦 The Easiest & Most Delicious Keto Ice cream Drumsticks.
🍦 Keto-friendly Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.