Questnutrition asked how I stay cool during the summer...obvious answer, ICE CREAM! 😋 @craftbelly_delights in particular! Hands down best keto ice cream on the market!
I usually eat my ice cream straight from the carton, but I felt like being a little extra tonight, so I made a maple candied bacon ice cream cone drizzled with some Choczero SF maple syrup! OMG, it did NOT disappoint one bit..that saltiness and crunchiness from the candied bacon paired with the sweetness from the ice cream..bombbbb! Check below to see how I made this!
Keto Maple Candied Bacon Ice Cream Cone
Time: 60 minutes
- Chefmichael.keto’s maple candied bacon (recipe in his bio) BOMB 💣
- Choczero SF maple syrup
- Eatenlightened SF ice cream cones
- Choczero milk chocolate chips (melted in the microwave - every 15 secs, stir)
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream
- Prepare your maple candied bacon (I made 4 and only used 2)..the rest was eaten on its own😋
- Crumble one candied bacon and set aside.
- Prepare melted chocolate and dip the cone into it.
- Sprinkle candied bacon crumbles onto the melted chocolate part of the cone.
- Add your scoop(s)ice cream
- Drizzle SF maple syrup all over it, sprinkle bacon crumbles on top, and eat it with a slice of candied bacon. Bomb if you’re into salty and sweet! 🍦 🥓 💣
More Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.