Blueberry Ice Cream Bowl
Time: 20 minutes
- Blueberry Compote
- 12oz bag of frozen blueberries
- a cup of bourbon
- a cup of monk fruit sweetener
- Waffle Bowl
- a scoop of Preferredketo salted caramel powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon of baking power
- 1 egg
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Blueberry compote
- Cook one 12oz bag of frozen blueberries until defrosted.
- Add a cup of bourbon and a cup of monk fruit sweetener and stir until it starts to boil.
- Lower the heat to simmer.
- Add ¼ tsp of Arrowroot powder and stir until you get the consistency that you want.
- Waffle bowl
- Mix together a scoop of Preferredketo salted caramel powder, 1 tablespoon of coconut flour, ¼ teaspoon of baking power and 1 egg.
- Pour half of the batter into the Bydash mini waffle bowl maker.
- Wait for that light to turn off, and then scoop it out with a fork.
- Mix together a pint off @craftbelly_delights vanilla ice cream with 2 spoonful of the Blueberry Compote and lightly mix them together.
- Put the mix in the freezer for about an hour.
More Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.