I stuffed my cookies with my favorite ice cream, Vanilia Vanilla Craftbelly Delights! I sprinkled Gooddeesmix Keto Sprinkles on it and it was the perfect addition as it had a nice crunch to it! We loved it so much, I made pizookies out of the cookies for my son and another pizookie with the CraftBelly Delights coffee flavor 💣 🔥
Check below for the Keto Pudding Cookies recipe!
*recipe by: @domesticallycreative w/ minor changes
Keto Ice Cream Stuffed Cookies
Time: 30 minutes (depending on cookies preparation)
- Craftbelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- Keto Pudding Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated Lakanto golden (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 package of Simplydelishnatural instant vanilla keto pudding
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- (Optional) Gooddeesmix Sugar Free Sprinkles
- Cream the butter, egg, and vanilla extract together.
- Add in the instant pudding and sweetener. Mix.
- In a different bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in some sugar free sprinkles (optional).
- Refrigerate and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cookie dough shaped into the size you’d like onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 mins. Cookies don’t fall flat so make sure you flatten them prior to baking! Soooo good!! 🍪
- Add CraftBelly Delights ice cream to assemble.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
🍦If you love to pair up your ice cream with waffles, give this Keto Ice Cream Waffle a try!
🍦Cold ice cream on a hot fresh baked donut? Keto Ice Cream Topped Donut is calling for you!
🍦And check out this perfect portion Keto Black Sesame Topped Ice Cream if you are craving for some sesame desserts.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍