Keto Ice Cream Topped Donut
Time: 20 minutes (depending on how long you need to make the donut)
- Craftbelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (1 serving)
- MauiKetoTreats Sweet Butter Bread
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Your favorite toppings
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, then beat the egg whites until soft peak appear when pull up the whisk.
- In a new bowl, combine the egg yolks and 1/2 of the beaten egg whites, melted butter, and dry bread baking mix. Mix all together!
- Add the remaining beaten egg whites and mix them well.
- Coat loaf pan with butter or use parchment paper and pour the mixture in.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (test middle with a tooth pick to make sure the bread is done nicely).
*All ovens vary, cooking times may vary by a few minutes
2. Top with keto vanilla ice cream and your choice of favorite toppings.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍