☕️🍨🧋ᑕOᖴᖴEE ice cream + jellies!
Yes!! I made the keto coffee jellies!!
If you like grass jelly and ice cream, then you’ll love this dessert! It taste like “coffee #grassjelly .”
🍨 Just add some coffee jelly to a bowl, then top it with some CraftBelly Delights coffee or vanilla ice cream! 😋 MUST TRY!
Let’s do this!!
Keto Coffee Jelly with Coffee Ice Cream
Time: 15 mins (plus overnight in the refrigerator)
- CraftBelly Delights Cattoddian Coffee ice cream (1 serving)
- Knox gelatin (1 pack)
- Hot water (¾ cup)
- Instant coffee (1 tbsp)
- Keto sweetener (4 single use packets)
- Heavy cream (2 tbsp)
- Half and half (4 to 5 tbsp)
- Vanilla Extract
- Preparing the coffee jelly
- Add 1 pk of Knox gelatin w/ 3/4 cup of hot water.
- Let it sit for about 5 mins.
- Add 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 packet of keto sweetener (I used wholeearthsweetner)
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Mix and pour into an 5x7 glass pan
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove coffee jelly from the refrigerator and cut it into cubes.
- Add 2 packets of keto sugar
- Add two tbss of heavy cream
- Add 4-5 tbsp of half and half
- Top off with CraftBelly Delights Cattoddian Coffee ice cream
More Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.