🍀 Matcha Coated Vanilla Ice Cream Tacos 🌈 St. Patrick's day keto dessert
You guys already know what’s coming within the next 24 hours on your feed, GREEN all over in honor of St. Patrick’s Day🍀🍀!
Starting you guys early with these keto friendly Matcha Coated Vanilla Ice Cream Tacos using @craftbelly_delights Vanilla ice cream, a CutDaCarb wrap, and ChocZero white chocolate chips, and matcha powder.
These were BOMB ! I wish I made more, but I only made 2 for now 🤤🤤 Check below to see how I made them! Thinking of making a reel for you guys when I have the time! Sooooo good!!! 🌮Hubs said this is the best dessert I’ve created thus far! And so happy because it was so easy lol 😋will def be making more!
Soooooo bomb!!! Have a safe and fun St. Patty’s Day keto fam🍀🍀💚💚🍦
Keto-friendly Matcha Coated Vanilla Ice Cream Tacos
Time: 45 minutes (depending on freezing time)
- CraftBelly Delights Vanilia Vanilla ice cream (2 servings)
- 1/3 cup ChocZero white chocolate
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 tbs matcha powder
- 1 sheet of CutDaCarb wrap - cut into 2 circles
- Toppings: whatever you want, but I used crumbled brownies
- In a bowl, add your white chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave for 15 seconds and stir. Keep doing this until it melts, but make sure you don’t burn them!
- Add your matcha powder and stir until it mixes. Set aside.
- In a pan, add oil and wait til it heats up. Fry your taco shell.
- Stuff your taco shell with 1 carton of @craftbelly_delights vanilla ice cream.
- Dip the top part of your taco into the melted white chocolate matcha mixture then sprinkle your topping on.
- Freeze them once done and then enjoy.
Recipes Disclaimer: Please review our Terms of Service regarding our recipes disclaimers.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends & family 👍